23 March 2010

Coursing Bedlingtons In Hungary

I've got some more news from Hungary. There was this year's first coursing training this weekend for breeds like greyhounds, whippet and others. Others breeds could have a go too and they already have a special team for Bedlingtons, who were doing quite well last year. They enjoyed it, after a few times they became really enthusiastic about running and chasing.

This dog in the pictures is Toby, he's bred by Erika too, Zefír's first son. The team also contains her litter-sister Keira (that's my blogger name with her picture) and her daughter Cserge.  Wish you all the best, love VERA

untitled

Tóbi fut2Thank you Vera, coursing looks great fun for the dogs. I wish there was club near our home, I would love to take the dogs coursing. Fantastic photos and so refreshing to see the dogs having so much fun!

8 comments:

enid said...

Fantastic photos! The look as if they are having great fun. I'd like to try it too.

DEREK LEWIS said...

Just look at them go, Lovely Vera.

The Makems

Trish said...

The photos are wonderful. I love the motion, you can actually feel it through the photos....I do believe I see smiles.

martin and julie said...

Now he really looks like he's enjoying himself!

Elaine & Ern said...

Great action shots - love them!

Tina W said...

Fantastic photo's-great to see dogs enjoying themselves!

k9 said...

Hi,

What freedom and fun, what does coursing entail?

ed and rebecca said...

Wow, he's really flying!