31 March 2010

Hello From Enid In The Welsh Valleys

Hi, everyone. Nothing very exciting to report except that it is snowing but then it snowed eighteen years ago today when we moved into this house. I only managed a short walk with Fizz and Ecco because Fizz hated the cold, wet snow, dug her paws in and refused to go. I had to bring her home and take Ecco on his own. I bought the dogs a beautiful red flamingo toy yesterday and as you can see from the photos it didn't last long. They had fun while it lasted! I've had to change my old Merc. for a Golf Estate as I couldn't fit all the dogs in. The salesman was very interested in finding out about Bedlingtons because his old Staffie had died last year and he was ready to have another dog but wanted one that would be good with his grandchild. I expect he's been logging into the blog by now. Madeline is down in Mumbles for a couple of weeks and hopefully we'll manage to visit so that she can see Solo. His first show will be Terrier Club of South Wales on Sunday 2nd of May- that will be fun! Sharon Ames is judging Bedlingtons and BIS judge is Mr. D. Munro. I'll have schedules with me at National Terrier if anyone wants one. There is always a lovely, friendly atmosphere at this show so try to come and support. In Oct. 2008 Ecco was BIS, Mo's was best veteran and Paula won best puppy so we swept the board! We're off in the Motor home on Friday ready for National Terrier. There are 39 Manchester Terriers in the ring before us so we won't have to be up at the crack of dawn. Looking forward to seeing lots of you there. I hope Trevor and Jane can make it.
Enid

IMG_2382 Thank you Enid, I am just realising just how much work a pup is! When Asha’s eyes are open so is her mouth! Still we would not have it any other way. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday, nice to think it is not an early start for the bedlingtons, I really do hope Trevor and Jane will be back in time from Sothwold for the show. Safe trip to all those travelling to the show

8 comments:

k9 said...

Hello Enid
Isnt it nice to see the bedlies haveing fun lol The K9 Marshal Crew

Tina W said...

See you all saturday.

julie o said...

see u saterday get the kettle on

Trish said...

I love the toy!! Where can I find one for my girls?

gwen said...

Toys dont last 2mins at our house lol.........

enid said...

I bought the toy from Tesco. It was reduced thank goodness as it's in the bin now!

tom.chisholm said...

I'll agree. toys get torn up pretty quickly. we have to always look for the tough stuff!!!

Nothing like a good tug of war between two bedlingtons!

jacqueline said...

I have always found that cuddly toys made for human children last longer than the ones for dogs!! my boys favourite at the moment is an old pencil case with legs in which I have put a squeeker. He grabs it to make it squeal then spins on the spot and launches it!! great fun.