19 March 2010

News From Italy: Home From Crufts

I am at home now and I can write few lines to you to tell that I have been very pleased to meet you personally at Crufts; as I thought you are a very kind person. Unfortunately we did not have much  time to share but I think we will meet again in the future. It’s been great also to meet all the bedlington  people … I spent some time with Sharon who was near me and Ewa and I talked to Enid and Helfin with Ecco . I met Stuart with his lovely bedlingtons and I admired Genie as well.. I saw  Mark Walsh and Q and of course Madam Dominica and you It‘s been great to be there in person.. I send everybody my best regards and wishes for the next show   !!! Giulia from Italy

P1000875Thank you Giuila, pleased you have returned home safe and sound, you certainly travelled a very long way to be with us Crufts!  It was lovely to meet you all and  Violetta, what a pretty little girl she is!  Thank you for the photo taken in such a beautiful garden and just look at all that blue sky, spring time in Italy must be wonderful!  I  really do hope we meet up again very soon, it is special to have friends from overseas who love bedlingtons! 

2 comments:

Mark - Janmark Bedlingtons said...

Good to hear you got home safely Giuila, it was nice to meet all of you. I hope you enjoyed the remainder of the holiday.

Hope everything goes well for the future ;-)

Ewa P said...

Great to hear that the trip home went ok. It was so nice to meet you all. You got some really lovely bedlingtons..I liked them very much. Maybe we'll meet again one day.
Congratulations to your excellent results at Crufts and thanks for that lovely lovely cake :^)