18 March 2010

Thursday And Our Northeast East  Natter

Good morning from the Northeast and Crufts has come and gone so fast the photo’s are great and well done to Jon for some great shots. My work mates said I was like a bear with a soar head on Friday and my manager even let me look on the blog to check the results to stop me as he said winging!

Well back to getting whisper ready for the weekend shows we are showing both Saturday and Sunday so busy all weekend My mum is coming with me on Saturday as she loves coming to the NBT club show so I will be on my best behaviour lol

Match night at ring craft last Tuesday and both whisper and I doing well J getting best puppy in show and Whisper winning Res Best in show. Well that is all from me this week hope to see you all on Saturday have a great weekend and enjoy Julie x

Hello North East Bloggers

!cid_738C13AF-13BA-4B95-A9A1-4C1A1A90762F It's the first of this years Working Shows on Sunday the 21st.  This one is at Murton in Co. Durham just off the A19 at the Dalton Park Retail Outlets turn off.  It's held at the cricket ground and starts at 12 noon when the bar opens. So get your camouflage gear out and don your stick on tattoos and come and see how the other half show. The Makem

Thank you Derek and Julie, it certainly is all happening up north this weekend. I do hope the weather holds for the show on Sunday at Murton. We have so very few working shows down souf and any that we do have don’t have bedlington classes but we always like to go and put Diesel in the any variety classes.

Good luck to all the bloggers at the National enjoy your day, I love the club shows they are so friendly with delicious food!

3 comments:

David Bruce said...

Dirk
Is it at the cricket ground again?

DEREK LEWIS said...

Hello David

Yes it's at the usual place. Billy Fisher will be there and I expect some of the other North East working lads and lasses.

The Makem

Tina W said...

He'll have on his camo gear then-as for tats he's only got the one and that hurt him too much to get another!! lol