25 March 2010

Thursday And We Say Hello To Julie With Her Northeast Natter.

Good morning from the north east. After a great weekend it was great to take the dogs out on Monday night and let them get mucky which Whisper loved and I think he found every puddle in the woods. Piper was just Piper and spent most of her time looking for something to chase and I have to say at one point Mr. Bunny was close to meeting his maker. I think some lessons from Miss Colin and Minnie are in order.

Well this weekend Ken is away on a stag weekend so all the bed to myself well that is if Whisper and Piper don't get there first.

I got some great news from work that I had won a day off so for the first time in 11 years I have Easter weekend off I can’t wait!  I am so looking forward to going to Nat Terrier show, I have to ask, as I have never been before, I entered on line and does anyone know when the tickets will arrive? Well that is all from me enjoy if you are showing this weekend and good luck Julie x

Thank you Julie, I am not sure what happens with on line entries but I am sure there will be a blogger who can help. You must be really excited at having Easter off, 11 years is along time to be working over Easter breaks.

3 comments:

Mark - Janmark Bedlingtons said...

Received my tickets yesterday.

J&T said...

Mine too! Just hope we can make it.
Jane xxx

matthew-seaofiron bedlingtons said...

hi julie
which woods??
blue shot off after some deer and come back with a pheasant the other day!?
i take it piper is ok now!?
we may pop in tomorrow afternoon.
i'll text you when.