17 April 2010

I Saturday And We Say Hell To Marie

boats1web

I did enjoy being out last weekend in the sun, and ended up doing a couple of strenuous scenic walks that I've not done before. The trails up here are steep and rocky at times but the scenery is worth it. I've still not finished Briagha's trim, so I must do that this weekend as she is turning into a wooly mammoth. As the weather is not so nice today I might manage to catch up on stuff around the house.

On Wednesday morning I decided to do a sunrise shoot before work, so I got up at silly o'clock and managed to get some nice shots of the sun coming up behind the hills. The spot was so peaceful, and the birds started singing as the sun appeared. There was also a rolling mist across the flat calm loch.Photography is such a great hobby for clearing your mind and forgetting about the hustle and bustle of everyday life.I enclose one of the shots, so you can hopefully see what I saw. Marie

Thank you Marie , how we all come to enjoy your  Saturday morning photos, this photo should be named“peace and tranquility”, just lovely!

11 comments:

J&T said...

Lovely photo marie, they say that we could be in for some amazing sunsets due to all the ash from Iceland.Trevor

Agathasmum Louise said...

I know that 'wooly mammoth' feeling! What a beautiful photo again.

patricia said...

I love the frosty grass in front of the boats, smashing marie.

Trish said...

Outstanding photo. Well worth the early rise! I have 5 wooly mammonths!!! HELP!!

Marie said...

It was 1 degree centigrade that morning, a bit fresh as they say. So that explains the frost.

Tina W said...

Another stunning photo-one day I'll make it up to Skye and see the wonderful views for myself!

enid said...

Fantastic photo- well worth the effort.

ed and rebecca said...

Lovely photo!

Linda and Misty said...

Beautiful photo looks so calm and tranquil

Marie said...

Well wooly mammoth no more.
I found a tick on her this morning and that was it...off with the coat!

k9 said...

Hi,

Did you read the message I left about the BBC Countryfile team and how they want you to tell them about beautiful parts, go on have a go your photo's are stunning.