11 April 2010

Sunday And We Say Hello To Tricia

have had a busy week with work.  Yesterday we did a wedding reception from 11:30 to 3:30 and then straight into dinner service, so it was a 12 hour day with no sitting down!  I was beat when I got home, but for some reason I am up at the crack of dawn!  The weather has been warm and sunny, with a bit of rain and a thunderstorm the other morning....the garden loves it.  I got my basil and tomatoes in and the cilantro planted.  Chris had planted some stuff earlier and it is coming up.  Tomorrow the girls are going off island with me to do some shopping.  Food and flowers!!  Since I ride my bike everywhere here, they don't get to ride in the car that often and they LOVE riding in the car, especially Rose.  Besides working, the girls and I have been spending a lot of time outside in the wonderful weather...sitting on the deck reading, and they just love helping with yard work!!  Until next week, have a warm wonderful time with your pets!

Tricia, Greyson, Rose ,Willo ,Amelia  & Storey (My Woofs in Sheeps Clothing)

Willo_standing,_Storey_sitting Thank you Tricia, it sounds idyllic  on the island lovely warm sunshine and everything green and growing in the garden. Twelve hours on your feet is a very long time, but a good night’s sleep and you are off again, batteries recharged! We certainly are having a nice weather too but still very much on the cool side. Have a good shopping trip and don’t work too hard.

4 comments:

karen said...

wot a hectic life you lead but I bet you would'nt have it any other way!!

Tina W said...

Hi Trish- you are certainly one busy lady-happy shopping!!

ed and rebecca said...

We've had sun but a really cold wind, no good for sitting in the garden.Have fun shopping, will the woofs be getting pressies?

Trish said...

I will have to see what I can find for them....they are VERY well trained and know that when we do BIG food shopping there are always treats involved!! I lug the bags up 14 steps to the house and they sit by the table waiting "patiently" (?) for what they believe they have earned!