22 May 2010

We Say Hello To Marie In Sky

Briagha is almost back to her old self after that scare we had earlier in the week. I hope I never have to see that happening again, and I would urge anyone else whose pet develops bloody vomit/diarrhoea to seek urgent vet attention no matter what the hour.

On a cheerier note, my nephews wedding went well as did my holiday to the lake district. We had good spells of sunshine although it was rather cold, but ideal for taking pictures. It is such a lovely area and four days wasn't long enough to see everything, so I may go back next year. Here is one of the sunsets, its at Keswick boat landings on Derwentwater. Marie

Derwentwater-boats

Thank you Marie, we are so relieved that Briagha is feeling better. Pleased you had wonderful time away despite the cool weather . it is lovely to to see your  photos once again on the blog, we have certainly missed your Saturday report.  

8 comments:

k9 said...

Hi,

It is scary when the dogs are ill but thank goodness it turned out o.k. great to see your wonderful pictures.

ed and rebecca said...

So glad she's feeling better and that you had a good break.

Trish said...

Glad to hear Briagha is on the mend. This is one of my favorite photos Marie. Will you be sharing more from your holiday? Photos, that is.

Marie said...

This photo is from Skye. Lesley has posted the wrong one, I'm sure she'll correct it later.

patricia said...

hello marie glad B is fine, larry has had 2 bouts since his scare, I know when its coming he starts panting, with tail right under, and lo out comes bloody poo. I have some tablets all the time with me something beginning with M. he is ok with red meat now and then again, but definately no tinned dog meat, for a treat I buy him a nice bit of rump. but mostly he has chicken and spaghetti and rice and vet. I love keswick, and derwent, we are off to penrith, look forward to pics x x

Lesley 2 said...

Sorry Marie for the wrong photo we are back home now and have put on the correct photo.

Nina said...

Anija is glad to hear hear Briagha is ok again...
Does the vet/you know what caused it?
Sunny hugs from Norway ;0)
Love Anija

julie o said...

so glat briagha is feeling better the photo is stunning