26 July 2010

Blog News

First congratulations to Angela and Stuart whose auction bid purchased the big rabbit. I just wonder what they are going to do with it! The money will be going to Bedlington Rescue

A note from Dot who has just competed with Dora in an obedience competition

Handler’s inexperience on my part lost Dora vital points at the show this weekend at Blackpool. I learnt a valuable lesson but ended up with an 8th rosette not the third. I was still very pleased and as our tradition in the club goes, whoever gets a rosette buys cake for the Thursday training session. Hopefully I will be able to work a better round on Sunday in the Lune Valley. Regards Dot

Bluesmurf Pet Supplies Ltd. (NBTC Show)

Please could you put a note on the Blog that me and Shelley will be at NBTC Champ Show on 7th August selling a variety of dog treats on behalf of our new business Bluesmurf Pet Supplies Ltd. A proportion of the profit is being donated to Bedlington Rescue/Health.

A note From Tricia In USA

Just a quick note, whilst I have a moment.....sorry I missed my report....much activity with little girls. We have been on the go from morning til night.....I feel as if I have been shot out of a cannon and am having so much fun. The girls, I believe have gone numb from petting. Cassie, (7 years) can't get enough of them!! She falls asleep with them on the floor at night and sometimes in the morning I find her in their bed with them.....I am off..

Tricia, Greyson, Rose ,Willo ,Amelia & Storey (My Woofs in Sheeps Clothing)

Well done to Dot and Dora a very good result for a bedlington and good luck at the show next Sunday. Hope everyone enjoys the cake on Thursday. Also blog on later for a list of the treats that will be on sale at the NBTC show. Tricia It certainly sounds like life in your house is one big party have fun and look forward to some photos when you have time.

No comments: