15 July 2010

We Have Billy Reporting For The Northeast

No Julie this week she is away in the Lake District for a few days. All quiet for me on the dog front had to work last Saturday so I missed Eglington then Sunday i could not get anyone to look after my dogs so I missed the Fell and Moorland at Scotch Corner. We have an open show this weekend at Newton Aycliffe then the week after its Leeds.

With my weekend off dogs I decided to tune my bike up a bit and get it ready for rides out with Ken while Julie plays with dogs, I think I went a bit far as you can see from the video I can’t pull away, costs a bomb in tyres but all good fun. Looks like the rainy season has started up north or is it because I got my bike done!!! see you at Leeds Billy.



Thank you Billy that bike looks a real mean machine and a whole load of fun. I can just see you and Ken off to the lakes for biker's weekend.

9 comments:

Tina W said...

Boys and their toys!!

big mo said...

you have failed the emisions test.

tony waller said...

Billy look's like you got big trouble.

bill said...

its the tyre thats smokeing,
POWERRRRR.........

karen said...

Got that song The leader of the pack in my head now I've watched your vid billy, vroom vroom!!

DEREK LEWIS said...

Billy

Think you should have kept to your chopper.

The Makem

k9 said...

Are you sure its the tyre thats smokin Billy if it isnt we think you should cut down on them there woodbines ha ha Keep that moter running becouse you were born to be wild from The K9 Marshal Crew

Mark - Janmark Bedlingtons said...

He was only allowed a chipper Derek!

Joe Dogger the blogger said...

Smoking!