29 July 2010

News From Derek

!cid_3CBEA4F6-6FBA-4A73-80F1-01D0E2FDD8AD

Thursday and it's raining at Herrington Country Park, as I'm off to a show on Saturday I think I had better get off to Eileen's hairdressers for a good wash and brush up before I'm taken to Cleveland Show. Mind you I did enjoy getting messed up while skirting through the hedge rows with the rest of the Makems gang.

!cid_097E972F-2F51-479E-85BE-2C062F491D39

Oh!!!! what a difference a couple of days make. The sun is out and just look at the bonny rosettes two of the Makems girls won at Cleveland County Show. My half sister got BOB and Group 4 and I got BP and Puppy Group 1. I know there wasn't a lot of dogs at the show but the judge still said savour your win and do a couple of circuits of the ring. Dusty Makem.

!cid_FD6F23DF-CBD0-49AE-BB21-162544866E4E

Tuesday took us to Ryedale North Yorkshire Agricultural show. Now there's a show to go to if any bloggers are in the area next year. A really big agricultural show with plenty to see both animals and other attractions. The dog show section had no classes for Bedlingtons so the three dogs entered by Mark and Tracy were in variety classes all of which they won. This show was not run on the group system so the final judging was late. I've since heard that Mark got Reserve Best In Show with "T". Perhaps Tracy might let us know how she got on with her pup. The Makem

Thank you Derek well done to little Dusty and her half sister at the Cleveland show. I just love the motorhome sign, the blog has a fan club, thank you Derek and Eileen!!!! A fantastic day too for the Janmark team at Rydale, bedlingtons are certainly making an impact at the open shows this year.

3 comments:

Tina W said...

Well done !!

big mo said...

camper is looking good with the pics on and well done.

Lesley said...

Well Done Sis!! TJ