17 July 2010

Saturday And  Our Time With Marie

Sorry I've not been on the blog much lately, its been a busy time with visitors and work. I will try to send a report when I can, but its difficult not to keep repeating the same old news when you live on an island and work full time.

The weather has been pretty abysmal for July here so far, and I didn't manage to meet up with Elaine and the bedlies while they were here on holiday which is a shame. I've pre-ordered a new car, the Nissan Juke which comes out in September of this year. I just hope I can fit the dogs into the boot as its a bit smaller than my current car. I'll probably need a dog guard as I doubt the double cage will work. The dogs are hating the rainy weather, as we all are. I did manage to catch a couple of local sunsets as the weather cleared up briefly last weekend, and this weeks pic is of Loch Snizort which is a short drive from home. Marie

kensaleyre800

Thank  you Marie, shame the weather has not been good. We quite understand it may be difficult to write every week, but will look forward to news and especially your beautiful photos when you have time. Again just a dreamy photo, I wonder who lives in the cottage next to the lake, just idealic   

9 comments:

Trish said...

Gorgeous photo and lucky people to live in such a place. I understand the living on an island and working all the time.....not much happens, but I look forward to your reports never the less.

k9 said...

We allways love Marie's reports, and the photos are very stunning vith the fantatsic views from The K9 Marshal Crew

Marie said...

Its a church by the loch, Kensaleyre church.

tony waller said...

Another great snap for the gallery.
Marie i hope you enjoy your Juke as i enjoyed mine back in 1992 Bedlington Terrier CH. Skewhill Stay Lucky pet name "Juke" i had him for over 15 Yrs.

big mo said...

another great snap, well done.

Tina W said...

What a setting for a church-is it still in use?

Marie said...

Yes Tina, I think its Church of Scotland and the car park is busy on Sundays.

Elaine & Ern said...

Yes - sorry to have missed you all too - but so busy trying to chase the elusive patch of blue sky - time just flew by and it was Sat and off home.

Don't think there will be any photo's of the dogs for the blog - shame as it was Minnies first visit too - maybe one on the beach near Applecross with the three of them stading wet and miserable!!!I'll hunt it out.

Did you get any evening shots after we left - the weather seemed to be improving.

Marie said...

No the sun didnt show in the end, and still hasnt!