11 July 2010

Sunday And Say Hello to Tricia Across The Pond

Hello everyone,
I have been a bit absent from the blog as of late. Work, work, work!! This is our busiest time of the year and there never seems to be enough hours in the day. The girls have not had ANY excitement in their lives....although they did ride to Virginia Beach last week with us to pick up my car. It got left at Chris's fathers when he bought his truck. Taking the dogs was a BIG mistake.....it was SO hot!!! By the time we got to Va. Beach at 11:30 am it was 95F and climbing, so we decided against any need shopping and just headed right back home. There was no way I was going to leave the dogs in the car for even 2 seconds to shop for anything. Everyone was exhausted after that hot trip & there went my day off. It has been too hot for the girls to spend much time outside & it is bug season....after a huge soaking rain we had last night, I will have to dip myself in deet to even take them out to potty. The garden is loving the rain....my tomato plants are at least 7 feet tall! I am getting at least 5 tomatoes everyday off the plants. In 2 weeks I will be invaded by my family & my family's family. My son, Steven and my daughter-in-law Emily with their 2 girls will stay with me. Emily's Mom, her sister & her sister's 2 girls & her sister's boyfriend & his little girl, will stay with Em's Mom BUT they will be at my house all the time. Fortunately I have taken that week off work & I can't wait till everyone gets here. Oh, and I must not forget the "granddog" Pammy, she will be staying with me too. The girls will have so many people to play with, they won't know what to do. The kid's ages are as follows, Mina, 10, Cassie, 7 (on 1 Aug), Aria, 7, Elsie, 3 & Mahi also 3!! We grown ups are going to have our hand full with these girls!! The dogs will be running for cover!! My granddaughter Cassie, wants to do EVERYTHING within the first 5 minutes that she is here! She has already asked me when we can go get a smoothie and told me what kind of birthday cake she wants, and when we are going to see the new wild pony that was born in April!!! I hope to have a lot of photos if I can remember to take my camera. Mina on the other hand, likes to go with me to the quiet spots on the island and walk the beaches looking for Scotch Bonnets (a type of shell). She and I do a lot of quiet outdoor kind of stuff.....she is my very special girl. I think because she is very much like her Nana. I will keep you updated on this as it unfolds.
I love seeing the results of all the shows and all the photos, the dogs look so gorgeous!! All of them.....how does anyone pick??!! Congratulations to all of the winners...everyone has been very busy on the show circuit it seems. I am anxiously awaiting the photos of Mo's little granddaughter and her daughter......what a long journey she has taken and what a beautiful place she lives in. I have always dreamed of going to New Zealand since I was a child.
That is all for now......

Tricia, Greyson, Rose ,Willo ,Amelia & Storey (My Woofs in Sheeps Clothing)

Goodness Tricia a week off but you are not going to have much of a break. On a very positive note how fantastic to have the family and all the children staying. All those little girls, I am sure the dogs will love all the fuss. Don’t forget the camera when you go off to visit the wild pony and off course Cassie blowing out the candles on her cake. The weather is still hot for us too hopefully we will have some rain this week, I hate to see the grass all brown and dead looking.

2 comments:

Tina W said...

Sounds like you're in for a busy but enjoyable time with your family-I bet you all have a great holiday.

big mo said...

Gosh you will have a busy time, but you will love every minute,