12 November 2010

Hester Takes Up Knitting

IMG_4307

I thought that any Bedlington Knitters might be interested in a competition that I won recently. It was to suggest a colour for a new lace weight yarn. You had to provide a photo, a description and a  name. I sent a puppy photo of Hester and we won! So now there is a  beautiful yarn called Hester , you can have a look at it here...
http://web.me.com/mmtesting45337/EasyKnits/Yarn_Lace_Bamboo.html
My prize was some of the yarn, so now I've just got to work out what  to make with it! Love from, Rebecca and Hester x.

Thank you Rebecca and congratulations to you and Hesta. I think you should knit Hesta a lovely colourful  jacket in the “Marino”  send a photo back to the company for them to use as advertising.

dog_hoodie_drops

Click HERE for some ideas

6 comments:

enid said...

I've just had a look at the yarn and it is beautiful. I might take up knitting again. How thick is it? Lace sounds very fine.
Congratulations on winning!

k9 said...

Well dune on winning and little Hester looks so cute from The K9 Marshal Crew

ed and rebecca said...

Thanks! It is fine, but will make a nice floaty scarf. If you use thicker needles it'll go further and knit quicker.

patricia said...

well done you 2, she looks lovely

Andrea from Neath said...

Well done Rebecca and Hester, I will buy some of this and get my aunty to knit me a scarf!

Sarah and Tony said...

Well done, Rebecca and Hester. The wool looks lovely. I'm going to ask for some for Chrismas.I returned to knitting this year, after many years and I've found a begininers lace kniting pattern for a shawl which should look nice.