30 December 2010

Results from Yesterday At Luton

JUNIOR (6 - 2 ABSENT)

1st -  Mollora Hazy Days At Bluesmurf
2nd - Burmington Truly Blue
3rd - Pocoblu Concerto
Res - Tobanie Earth Song (B.P)
GRADUATE (4)

1st - Sevray Rebus
2nd - Pocoblu Misterioso
3rd - Makems Honky Tonk Woman
Res - Mollora Eastern Dawn For Tobanie
OPEN (10 - 5 ABSENT)

1st - Miteymidgets Hawkers Cove (B.O.B.)
2nd - Bisbee Everlasting Life With Bluesmurf (R.B.O.B.)
3rd - Mollora Little Rosie At Pocoblu
Res - Miteymidgets Cruiser At Pocoblu
VHC - Seaofiron Where Angels Play

Many thanks to Christine Worrall for the results.

5 comments:

enid said...

Ecco said "congatulations to my baby winning best puppy and my daughter Cove for BOB". Thank you Trudie for a lovely Christmas card.

chris worrall said...

I have been informed by Yvonne that I have given incorrect results,the open class is wrong.Apparantley Little Rosie was definitely 5th, Sarah with Lilly was 3rd with Mary in 4th - sorry

Jill said...

Hi all, just another correction on the placings for the open class. 1st-Miteymidgets Hawkers cove
2nd-Bisbee Everlasting life with Bluesmurf.
3rd-Mollora Little Rosie @Pocoblu
Res-Seaofiron Where Angels Play
VHC-Miteymidgets Cruiser @Pocoblu
Sarah came 3nd in the YKC 17 to 24 handling class with Lilly.
I have some photos of the winners so I will e-mail them to Lesley

Jill said...

oops!
I meant Sarah was 2nd in the handling.

Should have put my glasses on!

Lesley 2 said...

Well done to Sarah for the handling a great result and so many entries