09 March 2011

Happy Birthday To Pearl

 

!cid_3085BDCF-BBF4-4065-B70A-05D45A7FFBAD

It's me birthday, 12 today, here's me in my prime, no humps or bumps just a pretty girl.

!cid_1CF7824A-7D5B-48D4-871C-7A1D99990C69

Now look what they have done to me, put a silly hat on me head and wanting me to blow the candle out. Ah Well, if it means I get the pork pie,  here goes!.

Thank you you Derek for sending in the birthday girl photos. I don’t think she can wait to get her teeth into that pork pie!!!

9 comments:

tony waller said...

Happy Birthday Pearl, still looking good for an old timer. Do hope she enjoy's the pork pie.
Tony Sandra & The Rotherview Gang

J&T said...

Happy Birthday Pearl, enjoy your pork pie!
Jane xxx

Trish said...

Happy Birthday Pearl!! You look wonderful.

patricia said...

Happy birthday pearl, you look very well for your age, guess what its my mummy pats birthday today too. x x

Elaine & Ern said...

Happy Birthday Pearl

And to you too Pat - hope your'e well.

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Pearl - lots of love Brenda's (Makems) MumXXXXXXX

k9 said...

Happy Birthday Little Pearl have a good day from the K9 Marshal Crew

Tina W said...

Happy Birthday Pearl-enjoy your pie!

ed and rebecca said...

Happy birthday Pearl ! x