20 March 2011

Hello From Oracoke Island

Hello All!
Just a short report this week. Seems I have strained my neck in a terrible way, taking down my wallpaper.....I am supposed to be resting, but have a really hard time doing that. The girls have been my "nursemaids" snuggling on the sofa with me and my heating pad. So the kitchen is on hold, along with everything else. The weather here is gorgeous, so I have been spending time with the girls on the deck "resting" in my deck chair. I am not very good at resting, when I know there is so much to do....BUT since my neck is barely allowing me to move, I guess it is best that I do.....I was thrilled to see how well everyone did at Cruft's. It must have been such a good time.
I am off to settle myself back on the sofa, with my heat and my dogs....hopefully next week there will be more to report.

Tricia, Greyson, Rose ,Willo ,Amelia & Storey (My Woofs in Sheeps Clothing) Living the dream and making the magic happen 

Storey1

Poor you with a very sore neck, but the thought of lapping up the sunshine in a deck chair sounds lovely. Forget the chores and just take it easy! Do hope you are not in too much pain it must be difficult finding a comfortable position for sleeping. Lots of love to you and the girls.

7 comments:

Tina W said...

Hope that your neck is better soon Trish-pains in the neck are a pain in the neck!! lol xx

Trish said...

The sleeping has been a real problem. I think last night was the first decent bit of sleep I got in about 3 nights.

patricia said...

Keep your chin up, LOL,sorry, not a good pun, but wishing you a very speedy recovery, love from pat larry and leo.

enid said...

Keep resting and listen to the doctors' orders. It's horrible having a pain in the neck because you move without thinking.

ed and rebecca said...

Poor you, good job you've got such good nurses.

billy said...

feeling better yet Trish

Trish said...

I am, although not sure about tomorrow. Spent today rebuilding the veggie garden, shoveling dirt and spreading it out with a rake, planting veggies and grass seed (not in the garden). Got started about 11 am and just finished at 6:30 pm. It felt great to be out in the warm spring sunshine with my hands in the dirt!! If I can't move tomorrow, it was worth it. It was a glorious day!