28 March 2011

Maisie BPIS In Ibiza

 

IMG_0344

Just thought it's about time I introduced myself, my name is Maisie and I recently came to live on the beautiful island of Ibiza. Yesterday my mum took me to my first dog show and I came back with cup you see in the picture for Best Puppy in Show. So many people to admire me and fuss me, as nobody had seen a dog like me before. Came home, had my dinner and slept for hours, I was very tired.  Regards Lois

Congratulations Lois how exciting to win BPIS at Maisie’s very first show! Maisie looks lovely and fantastic to see a liver bedlington puppy taking top honours. Please do send lots of updates, how old is Maisie?

10 comments:

Agathasmum Louise said...

Well done Maisie & Lois!

billy said...

well done,looking good

Mark - Janmark Bedlingtons said...

Well done Lois, bet your delighted!

matthew@seaofiron. said...

Well done Maisie.
Good start to a show career??

Kierlander said...

Wow! Fantastic result, Long may these results continue

DEREK LEWIS said...

Yes well done and how nice to hear of a Bedlington on Ibiza, Eileen is going out there in September so perhaps she might see Maiisie.

The Makems

enid said...

Lovely puppy. What's the breeding? Looks a bit like one of Jaquie's to me.

Tina W said...

lovely-she looks as though she's enjoying the heat-wish we were!

Lesley R Caines said...

Maisie's kennel name is Fralex Culibre Artemis. Her dam is CH Fralex Culibre Heather and sire is CH Honeymist Mile High.

Bred by Jacqui Hurley

sugarcroft said...

WAY TO GO LOIS SEE YOU SOON LYNNE