17 May 2011

Hesta’s Yarn

I don't know if you remember but last year I won a competition to suggest a new colour for some lace weight knitting yarn. I won a prize with a photo of Hester. Here is the lovely shawl that I made with the lovely Hester yarn. They still have some on the website if anyone is interested, it took just over half a ball to make this project so it's good value! http://www.easyknits.co.uk/ Love from, Rebecca

.!cid_45D92035-6EB4-48EF-838E-A298C0A1DD66

Thank you Rebecca, what an exquisite Hesta yarn shawl! It looks just perfect for covering a summer dress, ideal for those cool summer evenings when on holiday. I think you should knit Hesta a special summer coat, and send a photo off to “easyknits”!

6 comments:

Tina W said...

Wow that is lovely Rebecca-very delicate!

billy said...

you look like an angel

Sarah and Tony said...

It looks lovely, well done. I have 2 balls and haven't made a start yet, it looks as though it will go further than I thought.

Rod Chris & Lucy said...

Its beautiful, I am a lacemaker, I make lace with bobbins, but only small items. I have just made 2 garters for forthcoming weddings in the family.That looks a lot harder to make, well done.
Chris

patricia said...

thats is gorgeous rebecca very lace wing, you are clever!!

ed and rebecca said...

Thanks everyone!