14 June 2011

More Lovely Babies!

100_3543

Here's some photos of Ecco's latest litter. Alwyn and Heather are going to keep the dog and thought they had homes for the two girls but have been let down. They are three weeks old now and I can't wait to go and see them on the weekend. They live in LLandovery and their mum, Star, is just that - the Star of the house! She's spoilt rotten but in a nice way and very well mannered .Enid

Thank you Enid, congratulations to Alwyn and Heather. There is certainly no shortage of pups with a few litters born and several more litters expected soon. Saying this I have not seen any liver babies do let me know if you have a liver baby! 

3 comments:

Tina W said...

Aww I love babies!!

J&T said...

Lovely looking pups Enid.
Jane xxx

gaznsue said...

Hopefully you will here of some liver pups very shortly my liver bitch(codey)is due give birth next wed 22nd.I have mated her with Issacc (Gneynabay solo star boy)another liver so fingers crossed .