21 June 2011

Titus Earns His Mach 3

On June 13th Titus earned his AKC MACH3 (just 8 months after earning his MACH2). My runs were dedicated to my friend, Fran, who is losing her battle with cancer. I felt like she was sitting on my shoulder all day. From afar she celebrated my success with me so it was a very poignant day for me. She and I met through our Bedlingtons. She loved agility and our dear breed. I hope all is well with you and your fur kids! Take care, Susan Wellington USA

Congratulations Susan this is a fantastic achievement, we don’t have the same titles here in the UK but for everyone in the UK a Mach 3 is a very high award! It is fantastic to have a bedlington competing at the very top level, well done, lots of love and the very best of luck at future agility shows. Our thoughts and best wishes are with Fran,  it was special that Fran could be with you to celebrate your success.

2 comments:

Sarah and Tony said...

very impressive, I wish our dogs were as attentive too.
sarah

Debbie said...

Well done!