30 December 2011

Diary Date For Ian and the K9 Bedlingtons

A short note wishing everyone a happy, successful and most importantly, a healthy 2012. One little snippet of news is that the 'Olympic torch' is to be carried by boat over the Ponty' aqueduct on 30th May. We would have loved to have been there, but unfortunately it is quite a long way from our home mooring, and I have hospital & other appointments just a few days later. It is certainly something for Ian to put in his diary. I am sure that he and the K9 Crew will attend, and look forward to him posting pictures for us on the blog.. Best regards Pam Morton

Thank you Pam  let’s hope Ian can have the day off! It would be great to have blog photos of this very special one off event. 

1 comment:

k9 said...

OK THANKS PAM I WILL HAVE TO SEE THE HOURS I'M WORKING ON THAT DAY AND IF I CAN GET THERE WITH THE DOGS I WILL DO TTFN IAN, JAZZ AND SAPPHIRE PUPS