19 April 2012

Bedlington Lurcher Pup Wanted

bedlingtonx

Molly the rescue has been with us over two years now! Time flies so quickly. Molly is doing really well and we are so pleased we found her- Thanks to the Blog! Can you tell me if you know of any Bedlington Whippet puppies around? Must be first cross. Thanks  Kind Regards Marie Ovenden
Thank you Marie, fantastic to read Molly is doing well and happy. I don’t know of any bedlington lurcher litters but you could try the ad section in “Countryman’s Weekly” or the bedlington secton of the online site “epupz” they often have cross puppies for sale. 

3 comments:

waggie g said...

my lurcher bitch is in pup due w/c 5/5/2012 crossed with blue bedlington terrier

Lesley 2 said...

I have passed on your message to Marie

Marie said...

Thank you but I am looking for a first cross