31 August 2012

Suffolk Punch Spectacular & County Show

Capture

Capture

If anyone is at a loose end on Sunday and anywhere within striking distance of Newmarket, my sculptor friend Gina and I will be having a stand at the Suffolk Punch Spectacular and Country Show, at the Animal Health Trust, Lanwades Park. Besides the show, which will feature everything to do with that magnificent (and endangerd) horse, the Suffolk Punch, there will be doggy stuff, hound packs, heavy horses galore and all manner of trade stands. Gina and I were also invited to exhibit work in the Spectacular Art Exhibition, of equestrian and rural art. A couple of pictures attached, which I'm exhibiting at the Art Show. Viv

Champion

Showgirl

Thank you Viv, these two pictures are outstanding you would think they were photographs! I wish we lived close enough to go along, definitely a great day out with a chance to meet those noble horses. 

4 comments:

Mark - Janmark Bedlingtons said...

Excellent paintings....

Agathasmum Louise said...

Fabulous paintings, I would love to go, shame it's so far away.

Stuart said...

The only Suffolk Punch I've experienced was during a fight with an Ipswich lad!!
Seriously, If you can support this event, please go along as the AHT has done so much to ensure a healthy future for the Bedlington.
I am sure the staff would be pleased to meet your dogs too.

bill said...

Get me a Clydesdale while your thete Viv