24 March 2013

Mandy Loves The Snow

mmmm

Here is a Picture of Mandy  taken this morning showing it is never to cold or to early to play in the snow. She hopes her sister Belle is enjoying herself too. Kind regards Karen

Thank you Karen, Mandy looks to be having fun in the snow and has plenty of coat to keep out the winter chill,  I think all puppies love their first experience of playing in the snow. We wish Mandy all the best in her show career which begins at National Terrier in a couple of weeks time.

2 comments:

Mary said...

mmmmmm Karen, Mandy's hairstyle is not unlike mine ---- ha ha!!!!
x

Kirsty and Paws said...

Hi Mandy, we have escaped the snow this time, we had it a few weeks ago! I had my second hair cut today, nothing too major just ears and tail! We were hoping to come to the show on 20th but can't get there, can u let me know if you are coming down south and I will sail over to see you!
Lots of love Bella and the gang!