26 May 2013

An Eventful Dog Walk

IMAG0355

Hi all, an eventful dog walk today with my Bedlington and my Auntie's Malshi and Cockapoo.
Firstly, we parked the car and there was a lot of people looking over the beach banks, and behind the sand dunes was police helicopter, what happened I don't know. Next Lily the Malshi(Shih Tzu X Maltese) pulled to the beck and was off in her own little world paddling away. Then Guy my Bedlington out-ran a whippet, which thought Guy looked like a fluffy little liver bunny. Next a couple of OAP's, one of which was absolutely off his rockers, thinking his mobility scooter was a 4x4 in the dean,  through the sand, off-road and up mini hills. Finally, to finish the day on calm note we popped in the pet shop and bought some dried tripe, for the dogs! Thanks for reading. 
Nathan Brown & Guy

IMAG0362

IMAG0361

Thank you Nathan for the photos it  certainly was a very eventful day in what  looks like in glorious weather!

3 comments:

DEREK LEWIS "THE MAKEM" said...

That's the Durham Coast, never a dull moment. Northumberland County Show tomorrow Nathan.
The Makems

Nathan Brown said...

I don't think I will be there Derek and Eileen.

Nathan & Guy

Nathan Brown said...

I don't think I will be there Derek and Eileen.

Nathan & Guy