20 August 2013

Happy Birthday To Rose

Rose (3)

My lovely Rose turned 13 years old today....I have had her for ten years and she came to me as a "throw away" dog....someone wanted to get rid of her, so they contacted me.....she had 3 litters of puppies by the time she was 3 years old, she came to me weighing 12 pounds with a bad haircut and a diaper (she was in season).  I never understood why they wanted to get rid of her....she is the most loving gentle dog that has ever lived.  Happy Birthday my Rosebud.

Tricia, Greyson, Rose ,Willo ,Amelia , Storey & Jacob (My Woofs in Sheeps Clothing)

Thank you Tricia a very happy birthday to young Rose. What a lucky girl to have been adopted by you and given a forever home. Unfortunately in some cases people breed dogs for financial gain and have no emotional attachment.  Rose looks lovely in the photo!

8 comments:

Sarah and Tony said...

Happy birthday Rosie, Looking good for 13. Love from Rosie and JAsper, Ed and Ossie

pikku-my said...

Happy birthday Rose! She looks lovely!

Andrea from Neath said...

Happy Birthday Rosie, I am glad you two found each other x

Rod Chris & Lucy said...

Belated Best Wishes to Rose, good to hear from you all.
Rod Chris Lucy & Alys

k9 said...

Happy Birthday and a big woof, woof, from Sapphire and Jazz the K9 Marshal Crew

Elaine said...

Happy Birthday Rose!! xx

BeanoMark said...

Happy birthday!

martin and julie said...

Happy birthday Rose!

I'd never guess you were 13.

Martin, Jlie and Oscar