13 August 2013

Please Support Rescue!!!!

 

Calendar Photos For 2010[4]

There have been some beautiful photos on the blog recently, many of which would be serious contenders for incusion in the Rescue Calendar.  However, nobody thinks to send any of them on to me, for the Calendar competition! 

I will now accept pics as j-pegs via e-mail, but people must remember to send £1 per photo (cheques payable to "V Rainsbury", please) if they do e-mail photos. Last year, I received a number of pics via e-mail, but the money never arrived.  Since every penny of profit goes to the Rescue, this was a bit unfair on those people who sent hard-copy photos and cheques in the post, and the Rescue lost out.

I'll look forward to getting more pictures to go with the lovely ones already received. Deadline is 30 August. My address for photos, and cheques for e-mailed ones, is

147 Bells Road, Gorlesrton on Sea, Norfolk NR31 6BA

Thanks Viv

No comments: