12 September 2013

My Bedlingtons

Hi the pictures are of my 4 Bedlington terriers. Nanna & Nell the blue girls who are litter sisters and are almost 11 years old and I've had them from 6 weeks old. And also my liver girls Annie  & Bella who are 24 weeks old now. They are also litter sisters and I've had them from 8 weeks old. They bring so much joy into our home.... The best breed by far Regards Karen Scott =

4

1

2

3

image

Thank you Karen and welcome to the blog, what a lovely family of bedlingtons! It is lovely having blue and brown noses in the family!

5 comments:

Agathasmum Louise said...

Lovely family of bedlingtons! We enjoy following these on Facebook.

Andrea from Neath said...

Oh what beautiful Bedlingtons!

Karen said...

Thank you. Xxxx

Sarah and Tony said...

welcome to the blog, beautiful girls

DEREK LEWIS "THE MAKEM" said...

Love the last picture, not just twins but Siamese.