26 September 2013

Rescue Calendars

The photographs have been chosen for the 2014 Bedlington Rescue calendar - a big thank you to Carol Newton for once again sifting through some beautiful pictures to find the ones for the calendar. 

The calendars will be available soon, and we can keep theprice as last year - £10 each, plus £2 p&p (price will be different for posting multiples so people will need to get in touch).

Calendars can be ordered from me now, either by phone (01493 440972) e-mail: viv.rainsbury@virginmedia.com or post to 174 Bells Road, Gorleston on Sea, Norfolk NR31 6BA, and I'll arrange to post them or deliver to shows.

We raised over £600 last year - it would be nice to beat that target this time.

Thank you for all your support on the blog, and thank you to everyone else who supports the Rescue by submitting photos and buying the calendars

Love Viv

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Viv, I'll have two please.
I also need to contact you regarding the picture I would like to have done for Andy for Christmas.

Stuart said...

Save us a couple

Angie & Stu

Viv at Sevray said...

Calendars should be ready for the BTA (fingers crossed!)
So will bring some with me

Viv at Sevray said...

Quick message for Julie - if you want a pic for Christmas, I could do with all the info asap, as I'm getting really busy. E-mail me on viv.rainsbury@virginmedia.com, or ring 012493 440972

Mary said...

hi Viv can you reserve me two please? Many thanks.