31 December 2013

Harry Stars In The Office Party

photo 3photo 2

“This is Harry of Cleadon Hills with his Dad in the office alternative nativity play – don’t ask about the polar bear!  Harry was a sheep doggy thing come to see the baby

We have 8 year old Harry - we got him from Derek and Eileen and we love him very much, he has brought lots of love and pleasure to our family
Alan Cormack

Thank you Alan I would love to have seen the office play I am not sure where the polar bear comes into a scene from the middle east, still Harry looks very much the part as a sheep!!

4 comments:

DEREK LEWIS "THE MAKEM" said...

Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!! Harry what are they doing to you, sorry we wont see you on the 5th, happy New Year.

The Makems

Sarah and Tony said...

I'm sure you enjoyed the attention starring in the play

Sarah and Tony said...

I'm sure you enjoyed the attention starring in the play

Sarah and Tony said...

I'm sure you enjoyed the attention starring in the play