08 December 2013

Photo Shoot with Star Paws

222221111

Dear Lesley,
We were so excited yesterday when Sue from Star paws came to take our photos. We eventually calmed down while she unpacked her studio lamps and set up a very comfy bed and screen in the middle of the kitchen. Ossie is such a poser, he volunteered to go first and just knew what to do. I wasn’t quite so sure; I thought Sue might like to play with my ball. I also kept trying to distract her with it when she took Ed and Rosie’s pictures.  We took a few photos in front of the fire too, our favourite spot. It was a lot of fun, we were very good and very tired later from all that excitement, especially pin up boy Ossie . We look forward to seeing our photos when they are ready
Best wishes Jasper

33333

Thank you Jasper how exciting!! I do hope you get the photos through for Christmas, can’t wait unto we see them.

No comments: